Prayer journal no. 21 vol. 2
As was mentioned at the September 19 Sunday gathering, quite many of our CAMACOP pastors have lost their lives to Covid. Still, many are suffering because of the challenges under the new normal. Hence, our bishop asked for our support by way of a special offering to support CAMACOP workers, including retired ones, who have been severely affected by Covid in one way or another.
Aside from giving our financial support, let us keep these workers – both retired and active – as well as all Christian churches under CAMACOP in our prayers.
“So then we pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another.” — Romans 14:19
1. Pray for the Lord to take them to new depths in their relationship with Him, that they will be taken deeper and deeper each day in their walk with the Lord.
2. Pray for them to have the wisdom to follow the path that God has set forth and that the path itself will be clear for them to follow.
3. Pray for them to speak the truth always and lead as the Lord leads them. Pray for sincerity in their motives and actions and integrity.
4. Pray for them to form godly friendships or relationships with people whom they can connect deeply and who will sharpen them and help them grow.
5. Pray for comfort and strength for pastors who reach out in love to and care for the sick and distressed. Pray for their safety and well-being, also for the safety and well-being of their families and loved ones.
6. Pray for pastors not to grow weary or disheartened by the continuing challenges of this pandemic, that they will turn to the Lord and wait on Him, particularly in the darkest times.
7. Pray for the Lord’s comfort to be upon the families of retired and active CAMACOP workers who lost their lives to Covid.
8. Pray for the provision of all their needs, whether personal or for their ministries; may they have the Lord’s blessings and grace in all they set their hands to do.